Mon, 01 2020
Natural Amla Candy/Dried Gooseberry CandyCook time : -, 4 servings
It's easy to learn how to make snacks in malayalam language. snacks in malayalam language is one of my favorite menu.
How to make snacks in malayalam language easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the snacks in malayalam language! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 kg gooseberry /amla
- 700 gms sugar
- Clean the amla and then boil it with one glass of water in pressure cooker for 2 whistle.
- Allow it to cool and then remove the seed and peel the pieces and keep it aside.
- Once it comes to room temperature,then put them in a storage box and pour sugar on the top.
- Leave it for two days till amla pieces floats on sugar syrup.
- After two days remove them from the sugar syrup and dry it in sun for two days. Once it dries, keep them for drying under the fan for two more days. Then store it in dry container.
- Boil the remaining syrup of sugar and amla juice till it thickens.Store it and drink it by mixing with water.
That's snacks recipes in malayalam language, Special thanks to Madhuri's Kitchen for making this delicious recipe.