Wed, 01 2020
Scooby (jailhouse slam)Cook time : 10 mins, 1 Serving
It's easy to learn how to make spread jail. spread jail is one of my favorite menu.
How to make spread jail easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the spread jail! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 3 packages chicken ramen
- 1 packages doritos
- 1 jar of nacho cheese i prefer the kind u can find in the chip section
- Crunch up ramen noodles and boil til done leaving out seasoning packet
- Heat up cheese slightly in microwave. Be very careful jar will be hot.
- Crunch up doritos set aside
- When noodles are done drain water and put in a bowl. Add cheese, seasoning packets from ramen, and doritos. Mix and enjoy. Will feed up to six people and is very filling. I always use this recipe when in a pinch and need something quick and easy. On a side note a lot of people like to add meat. I don't but that is a personal preference.
That's spread recipes jail, Special thanks to jeremy.wilhite1 for making this delicious recipe.