Mon, 01 2020
Stollen Christmas Wreath - Made in a Bread Machine
It's easy to learn how to make stollen fruit cake. stollen fruit cake is one of my favorite menu.
How to make stollen fruit cake easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the stollen fruit cake! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 210 grams Strong flour
- 40 grams Almond powder
- 40 grams Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon powder
- 4 grams Salt
- 1 Egg
- 160 ml combined with egg Milk
- 12 grams Yeast for panettone
- 4 grams Only when you use dried yeast
- 70 grams Unsalted butter
- 150 grams Fruit soaked in rum
- 50 grams Softened butter
- 1 Granulated sugar
- 1 Powdered sugar
- Beat the egg and mix with milk so that it's 160 ml. Add the ingredients from strong flour to yeast, and switch on your bread maker using the dough setting. Add the unsalted butter after 5 minutes.
- When the dough has set, mix in the rum fruits by hand (Some machines will break up the fruit). Let rest for 10-15 minutes.
- Form into a long roll and put it into a cake tin coated with oil. Push in the batter a bit to form it well.
- Leave to ferment for 40 minutes at 30˚C. (The photo is after fermenting)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Flip the cake tin upside down on the sheet and bake for 35 minutes at 180˚C. Take the tin out and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Just after baking, brush softened butter and sprinkle with granulated sugar. When completely cooled, sprinkle powdered sugar.
- Wrap it up tightly and leave in a fridge. It will be nice and tasty after 3 days.
- Decorate with cute Christmas ornaments when serving.
- You can form it normally rather than in a doughnut shape. Bake for 10 minutes at 200˚C, then lower the temperature to 180˚C and bake for another 25-30 minutes.
That's stollen fruit cake, Special thanks to cookpad.japan for making this delicious recipe.