Thu, 01 2020
Chapati & Beef (Wet Fry)Cook time : 45 min, 4 servings
It's easy to learn how to make wet cooking method . wet cooking method is one of my favorite menu.
How to make wet cooking method easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the wet cooking method ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1/4 kg Beef
- 1 large onion
- 3 medium tomatoes
- 1 Aubergine
- 1 Capsicum
- 1 teaspoon garlic & ginger powder
- 2 knorr beef cubes
- Mix of Spinach, Amaranth, pumpkin,Kales
- Spring Onions
- Boil the meat in a small non stick pot,with chopped onions, for 10 minutes.
- Add the chopped tomatoes,aubergine & capsicum & allow to cook for 10 minutes.
- The sauce in the stew is thick & can be seasoned at this point, with a cup of water.
- Let it simmer to infuse the flavours.
- In a medium non stick pot, fry spring onions lightly, and added the chopped veggies.
- Cook for 5 minutes, plate while hot with a spoon of beef stew, & a chapati.
That's wet cooking method recipes, Special thanks to Wendy Wandia for making this delicious recipe.