Fri, 02 2020
Basic hung curd dipCook time : -, 1 Serving
It's easy to learn how to make cheese spread recipe with processed cheese. cheese spread recipe with processed cheese is one of my favorite menu.
How to make cheese spread recipe with processed cheese easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the cheese spread recipe with processed cheese! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 cup hung curd
- 1 tbsp cheese spread
- 2 tbsp grated processed cheese
- 1 tbsp cream or malai
- 1 tsp oregano + pinch for garnishing
- 1/4 tsp garlic paste
- to taste salt
- Take a mixing bowl
- Put together hung curd, cheese spread, processed cheese, cream, oregano, garlic paste and salt
- With a wire whisk blend well all the ingredients
- The dip should be very smooth, there should be no lumps at all
- Take it out in a serving bowl and garnishing with some oregano
- You can store it in an airtight container in a refrigerator
- It can be stored for a week
- It can be used for various things like when mixed with tomato sauce, it can be used as a spread for burger
- When mixed with mint and green chilly paste, it can be used as a dip for kebabs and pakode
That's cheese spread recipe with processed cheese, Special thanks to Archana Bhargava for making this delicious recipe.