Wed, 02 2020
Strawberries Roll-cake for Christmas
It's easy to learn how to make christmas decoration cake . christmas decoration cake is one of my favorite menu.
How to make christmas decoration cake easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the christmas decoration cake ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 3 eggs
- 65 g flour
- 60 g sugar
- 20 g milk
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- 400 ml cream
- 40 g sugar for cream
- 220 g strawberries
- 50 ml light syrup
- Sliver balls for decoration
- icing sugar for decoration
- Preheat the oven to 190C and put non-stick paper to a 28x34 baking tray.
- Transfer the eggs into a mixing bowl, slightly beat the eggs and add sugar(60g) to it. Using a hand mixer, mix until the eggs turn pale yellow and soft peaks are formed.
- Sieve in flour, gently mix well until all flour is just combined.
- Mix melted butter with warm milk.
- Put about 3 tbsp of egg mixture to the milk mixture and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture from 4 to back to the egg mixture again and gently mix well.
- Put the mixture into the tray and bake in the oven for 8-10min or until golden brown at 190C.
- When the cake is done, let it to cool on a rack.
- While the cake is cooling, let's work on the cream. Transfer the cream to a mixing bowl, add sugar (40g) it and beat the cream until soft peaks are formed.
- Transfer the cake on a baking paper. Brush the cake with light syrup, then gently coat a layer of cream on it.
- Line the strawberries at the middle of the cake and coat the cream on the strawberries.
- Now, carefully roll the cake using the baking paper. After rolling the cake, gently shape the cake into a cylinder and cover with baking paper. Cool it in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- When the cake is ready, we can start decorating the cake. Coat the cake with cream. Top with strawberries and Sliver Balls. Lastly, top with some icing sugar to finish!
That's christmas decoration cake recipes, Special thanks to Erica Leung for making this delicious recipe.