Sat, 02 2020
Simple spicy lamb soup
It's easy to learn how to make christmas red cabbage. christmas red cabbage is one of my favorite menu.
How to make christmas red cabbage easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the christmas red cabbage! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 500 g Lamb
- 1 beef stock cube
- 1 medium sized red onion
- 1 large red tomato
- 3 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons Turmeric
- 2 tablespoons chilli flakes
- 4 baby carrots
- 1 bunch Spring onions
- 200 g Purple cabbage
- Masterfoods lamb herbs
- Chop up all the vegetables finely, especially the onions
- Put 1 litre of water into a pot and put in the stock cube, making sure to dissolve it in the liquid.
- Chop up the lamb finely to bite-sized pieces. Add to the now boiling stock liquid.
- Add onions, salt, Turmeric and lamb herbs and reduce the heat so it is at a low simmer, not a boil.
- Add chilli and stir thoroughly but gently. Leave to simmer for about 10 minutes until lamb is cooked through and the sauce is fragrant.
- Add the remaining vegetables, starting with the cabbage, then the tomatoes and carrots.
- Add spring onions just before you switch off the heat.
- Serve! Could be served with plain rice as well.
That's christmas red cabbage, Special thanks to Nwakego Isika for making this delicious recipe.