Sat, 02 2020
Negi-Toro (Scallions and Fatty Tuna) Sushi Rolls
It's easy to learn how to make cookie recipe for embossed rolling pin. cookie recipe for embossed rolling pin is one of my favorite menu.
How to make cookie recipe for embossed rolling pin easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the cookie recipe for embossed rolling pin! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 200 grams Fatty tuna (specifically for negi-toro, if possible)
- 2 Scallions
- 180 ml Hot cooked rice
- 2 tbsp Sushi vinegar
- 3 sheets Nori seaweed for sushi
- Prepare fatty tuna sashimi to make negi-toro (sushi roll with scallions with fatty tuna).
- Combine freshly cooked rice and sushi vinegar in a bowl. Cut in with a spatula.
- Chop the scallions thinly.
- On a sushi mat, place the nori seaweed horizontally (with the textured side facing up). Spread out a third of the cooled sushi rice, leaving about 25% space uncovered at the side opposite of you. Spoon a third of the tuna and scallions on top. Wet the uncovered area of the nori seaweed.
- Roll up the sushi from the nearest end. Make two more rolls the same way. Slice to serve.
That's cookie recipe for embossed rolling pin, Special thanks to cookpad.japan for making this delicious recipe.