Mon, 02 2020
Crockpot All in One Meals - Spinach Turkey Sausage Pasta Soup
It's easy to learn how to make crock pot turkey. crock pot turkey is one of my favorite menu.
How to make crock pot turkey easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the crock pot turkey! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 Vegetable broth 4 cups
- 8 oz fresh baby spinach
- 2 can Rotel (your choice flavor)
- 1 Sliced mushrooms
- 2 cup Penne pasta (give or take depending on how much pasta you like)
- 16 oz Turkey sausage
- 8 oz Cream cheese , cut into chunks
- 1 Your choice of seasoning. I love using garlic pepper.
- Layer in Crock-pot and cook on low for 5-6 hours. Stir and serve. ????
- Have fun with this recipe!! Add or change amounts of ingredients to fit your taste buds!! Make it your own ????????
That's crock pot turkey, Special thanks to Darla for making this delicious recipe.