Sun, 02 2020
It's easy to learn how to make cupcake recipe vanilla. cupcake recipe vanilla is one of my favorite menu.
How to make cupcake recipe vanilla easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the cupcake recipe vanilla! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 and a 1/3 cup of flour (165 grams)
- 1 and 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter softened (115 grams)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup yoghurt (Greek preferred)
- 2 teaspoons milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F (176°C) (heat number 4 if you use gas)
- Grease cupcake pan and place the cupcake paper cups in.
- In a bowl add in the dry ingredients; flour, baking powder and salt and whisk them well.
- In a separate bowl add sugar and softened butter and mix until well combined. Then add each egg at a time. (For this whole process use a hand mixer or a stand mixer) add the vanilla extract, milk and yoghurt. When well combined, add in the dry ingredients gradually.
- Fill the cupcake paper cups half way only to leave room for it to rise. Place cupcake tray in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Enjoy ????
That's cupcake recipe vanilla, Special thanks to doggothecooker for making this delicious recipe.