Fri, 02 2020
Japanese-style Curry Soup with Tofu and OkraCook time : -, 2 servings
It's easy to learn how to make curry condiments . curry condiments is one of my favorite menu.
How to make curry condiments easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the curry condiments ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 2 bowls Plain cooked rice
- 100 grams Pork mince
- 10 Okra (chopped into 1cm-wide pieces)
- 1 block Silken tofu (diced into 1.5 cm cubes)
- 1 tsp Vegetable oil
- 1 Grated cheese
- 300 ml Boiling water
- 1 tsp Dashi stock granules
- 1 cube Curry roux (chopped finely)
- 2 tsp Soy sauce
- 1 tsp Miso
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Stir-fry the pork until crumbly and add okra. Cook for 1 minute, then add the [A] ingredients.
- When the okra becomes soft, turn the heat off. Add [B] condiments and dissolve the curry roux and miso.
- Add tofu. When the tofu is warm and coated with a nice thickness, it's ready to be served. Enjoy with some rice.
- It's up to you, but I like to dunk a spoonful of rice into the curry soup when I'm eating. Then I add grated cheese towards the finish. It's so good!
That's curry condiments recipes, Special thanks to cookpad.japan for making this delicious recipe.