Mon, 02 2020
Homemade Yoshinoya-Style Gyudon (Beef Rice Bowl)
It's easy to learn how to make diy gingerbread house recipe. diy gingerbread house recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make diy gingerbread house recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the diy gingerbread house recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 300 grams Thinly sliced beef
- 1 Onion
- (For the caramel)
- 2 tbsp ★ Sugar
- 1 tbsp ★ Water
- (For the sauce)
- 250 ml ◆ Water
- 3 tbsp ◆ White wine
- 3 tbsp ◆ Mirin
- 4 tbsp ◆ Soy sauce
- 1 large pinch ◆ Salt
- 1/2 ◆ Soup stock cube
- 1 dash ◆ Dashi stock granules
- 1 medium clove ◆ Garlic
- 1 piece smaller than a garlic clove ◆ Ginger
- Make the caramel sauce. Put the sugar and 1 tablespoon of water in a pan and simmer. It's cooked enough when it is lightly golden in color.
- When it starts to smell like caramel, swirl the sauce around the pan and take it off the heat. Add the wine and mirin, return to the heat and cook off the alcohol. Add the rest of the sauce ingredients.
- Cut the onion in half and slice against the grain 5-7 mm wide. Cut the beef into 2-3 cm wide pieces.
- Add the sauce made in Step 2. When it comes to a boil, add the onion.
- When the onion is softened, add the beef and simmer.
- Take out the ginger and garlic. Leave the pan as-is with a lid on until it's time to eat, to let the flavors penetrate.
- When you're ready to eat, heat up the contents of the pan, and serve over rice garnished with some beni shouga red pickled ginger.
That's diy gingerbread house recipe, Special thanks to cookpad.japan for making this delicious recipe.