Sun, 02 2020
Accordion SandwichCook time : -, 1 serving
It's easy to learn how to make easy frozen food . easy frozen food is one of my favorite menu.
How to make easy frozen food easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the easy frozen food ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 large French baguette
- 4 pieces Nichirei "Obento ni Good!" frozen karaage chicken
- 1 bag Nichirei "Obento ni Good!" Ebi Chili
- 4 pieces Nichirei "Obento ni Good!" frozen beef croquettes
- 3 pieces Nichirei "Obento ni Good!" frozen mini omelets
- 4 pieces Nichirei "Obento ni Good!" frozen mini hamburger patties h
- 1 Margarine
- 1 Lettuce leaves
- 1 dash Ketchup
- 1 dash Sauce
- These are the frozen foods I am using. They have no preservatives or artificial flavors, so they're safe!
- Cut slits into the baguette at 1cm intervals. Spread margarine on the inside of the slits.
- Stuff with the lettuce.
- Heat the frozen food as instructed on the package. Sandwich the frozen foods into the bread slices. For the karaage and croquettes, cut them in half so that they're not quite so thick. This will make them easier to bite into.
- Pour sauce on the croquettes and ketchup on the omelets.
That's easy frozen food recipes, Special thanks to cookpad.japan for making this delicious recipe.