Sat, 02 2020
It's easy to learn how to make fettuccine bolognese recipe. fettuccine bolognese recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make fettuccine bolognese recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the fettuccine bolognese recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 3 Rashers streaky bacon
- 1 Brown onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Carrot, chopped
- 1 stick celery, chopped
- 500 grams Ground beef
- 4 large Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup Chopped button mushrooms
- 1 cup Red wine
- 2 Dried bay leaves
- 1/4 cup Chopped parsley
- 400 grams Dried fettuccine
- 2 tbsp Tomato paste (concentrate)
- 1 Good pinch sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 1 Chopped parsley to serve
- 1 Grated Parmesan to serve
- Chop bacon and add to pot. Fry on low heat.
- Now chop onion & garlic and add to bacon. Fry until onion starts to soften.
- Meanwhile- finely chop carrot and celery and add to the pot. Increase heat to medium and fry until slightly softened.
- Now add beef and cook until browned. I use a plastic egg flip to chop up the mince as it cooks.
- Chop tomatoes and add to pot.
- Now chop mushroom & parsley- add to pot along with bay leaves, wine, tomato paste and seasoning
- Lower heat- throw the lid on and allow to slowly simmer for at least an hour. I let mine go for an hour and a half. Sauce will have thickened and taste concentrated.
- Meanwhile- cook fettuccine as to packet directions.
- Spoon some Bolognese over, a sprinkle of parsley and grated Parmesan cheese and Bob's your Aunty! Goes great with some crusty garlic bread and a glass of red wine. Yummo!
That's fettuccine bolognese recipe, Special thanks to ChrisO505 for making this delicious recipe.