Fluffy and Creamy Okonomiyaki
It's easy to learn how to make giant gingerbread house recipe. giant gingerbread house recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make giant gingerbread house recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the giant gingerbread house recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 80 grams ☆ Yamaimo (grated)
- 50 grams ☆ Flour
- 160 ml ☆ Water
- 1 tsp ☆ Powdered dashi
- 200 grams Cabbage
- 1 stalk Japanese leek
- 10 stalks Garlic chives (or Japanese leeks)
- 2 tbsp Tempura crumbs or cooked meat scraps
- 1 tbsp Pickled red ginger
- 10 slice Thinly sliced pork (I recommend pork belly)
- 2 Eggs
- Mix the ☆ ingredients in a large bowl.
- Cut the pork in 10 cm lengths. Julienne the cabbage leaves. Slice the leeks into 3 mm thickness. Cut the garlic chives into 3-4 cm lengths.
- Finely chop tempura crumbs or meat scraps and ginger. Mix into Step 1 well, and add the eggs.
- Lightly mix together until eggs are well incorporated into the batter.
- Pour in the batter in an oiled electric griddle or frying pan. It should not be spread out too much, but be thick and circular. Lay the pork belly on top.
- Cook both sides for a little less than 5 minutes (check to avoid burning). Do not press down the batter with a spatula. We usually use an electrical hot plate in my house at 200-250°C.
- Cook the side with the meat well until golden brown. It'll be delicious and crispy.
- If you like, top the okonomiyaki with okonomiyaki sauce, mayonnaise, bonito flakes, and aonori. Serve warm.
That's giant gingerbread house recipe, Special thanks to cookpad.japan for making this delicious recipe.