Mon, 02 2020
White Homemade Bread
It's easy to learn how to make homemade bread. homemade bread is one of my favorite menu.
How to make homemade bread easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the homemade bread! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 500 1/4 grams Plain white flour
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 7 packages sachet fast action yeast
- 300 ml Water
- 300 ml Water
- Add 7G sachet of yeast into bowl and dissolve it into the warm water .Let it stay for 5 minutes until its bubbly.Add salt and stir it well .Slowly start adding 1 cup at a time of plain flour until it starts to thicken then gradually add the remain flour to make soft dough.
- Kneed the dough on a floured surface,roll the dough out flat and kneed few more times.Form it into a rough loaf shap and then cover it and let it rise until it doubles in size for an hour.
- Punch the dough and then on a floured surface ,roll the dough out flat again and kneed few more times. form it into round dough and cover it again for another hour.
- Heat the oven at 425°F.Put the dough into a loaf pan ,glaze the top of the dough with melted butter ( to make it soft and golden) bake it in the over for 30 to 45 minutes until its golden brown.
- Remove it from the loaf pan and allow it to cool 15 mins before cutting it.
That's homemade bread, Special thanks to MissHathor for making this delicious recipe.