Fri, 02 2020
Eggless Whole Wheat Banana Cake (without oven)Cook time : 90minutes, 3 servings
It's easy to learn how to make idli snacks recipe in marathi. idli snacks recipe in marathi is one of my favorite menu.
How to make idli snacks recipe in marathi easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the idli snacks recipe in marathi! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 4 bananas
- 1 &1/2 cup Wheat Flour
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/3 cup cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons sliced Almonds
- Take mixing bowl and mash banana.
- Add sugar in mashed banana and mix it.
- Add oil and vanilla essence in it and again mix it well.
- Take wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt sift it in banana mixture and fold till batter done. Add 1 tablespoon almonds in batter and mix.
- Grease cake tin, pour batter and level with spatula. gently tap cake tin. Garnish 1 tablespoon sliced almonds on batter.
- Bake in preheated pressure cooker for 40 to 50minutes. Remove whistle and rubber from lid. Check with toothpick if done switch off the flame. Let the cake cool. Transfer it to a plate.
- Eggless Whole Wheat Banana Cake is ready to eat.
- Serve this yummy cake with hot cup of tea, coffee or juice.
That's idli snacks recipe in marathi, Special thanks to Saba Firoz Shaikh for making this delicious recipe.