Sat, 02 2020
Italian Cuisine con ChikuwaCook time : -, 4 servings
It's easy to learn how to make italian condiments . italian condiments is one of my favorite menu.
How to make italian condiments easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the italian condiments ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 bag Chikuwa
- 1 large Onion
- 1 modest amount Olive oil
- 1 tbsp ●Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce
- 1 tbsp ●Ketchup
- 1/3 tsp ●Soup stock granules
- 1 modest amount ●Krazy Salt or salt and pepper
- 1 Grated cheese
- 1 modest amount Parsley
- Make cuts into the chikuwa.
- Make criss-cross cuts like this. This makes it look somehow like calamari. Chop into bite-sizes.
- Spread olive oil in a pan, and saute the chikuwa. You can brown them by pressing down with a spatula.
- Remove the chikuwa. Add a modest amount of oil into the pan, and sauté the thinly sliced onions.
- When the onions are soft, put the chikuwa back into the pan. Season with ● condiments.
- Dish it up, and top with grated cheese and parsley to serve.
That's italian condiments recipes, Special thanks to cookpad.japan for making this delicious recipe.