Sun, 02 2020
skye's mini chocolate chip cheesecake
It's easy to learn how to make mini cheesecake recipe. mini cheesecake recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make mini cheesecake recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the mini cheesecake recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3 packages (8oz each) cream cheese
- 1 can (14oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 tsp flour
- preheat oven to 300°F
- line bottom of a 9 inch spring form pan with parchment paper
- mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar, butter and cocoa together and press into bottom and halfway up the sides of your springform pan and set aside
- beat the cream cheese until smooth. then gradually add condensed milk and beat well. add in vanilla and eggs and beat til smooth.
- toss 1/3 of the chips with flour to coat (this keeps them from sinking to the bottom) and add them to batter. pour batter into prepared crust and sprinkle top with remaining chips.
- before you put the cheesecake in the oven... get a small roasting pan and fill it with warm water and place it on the bottom rack of oven. (this keeps the air in the oven moist and helps to keep your cake from cracking as it bakes)
- bake at 300°F for 1 hour... then shut off oven
- DO NOT OPEN THE OVEN! leave cheesecake in oven to cool for 1 hour... then remove and put in refrigerator to cool completely BEFORE trying to remove cake from pan
- slice. .. serve... enjoy the deliciousness!
That's mini cheesecake recipe, Special thanks to His girl skye for making this delicious recipe.