Sat, 02 2020
Mike's Spicy Marisco CocktailCook time : 30 Minutes, 1 Serving
It's easy to learn how to make mixology drink app. mixology drink app is one of my favorite menu.
How to make mixology drink app easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the mixology drink app! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- ● For The Shellfish [all blanched for 1 minute on high boil]
- 2 lbs Peeled Shrimp [veins removed]
- 1 lb Baby Raw Scallops
- 1 lb Imitation Crab [real crab meat if serving all that day]
- 1 Raw Chopped Lobster Tail
- 1/2 lb King Salmon
- 6 oz Raw Clams [fully rinsed]
- ● For The Veggies [all fine chopped de-seeded & chilled]
- 1/2 Green Bell Pepper
- 1/2 Orange Bell Pepper
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper
- 1/2 Yellow Bell Pepper
- 2 Extra Firm Roma Tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Fine Minced Garlic
- 1/2 Bunch Radishes
- 1/2 Vidalia Onion
- 1/2 Red Onions [julianned]
- 1/2 Cup Green Onions
- 1 LG Cucumber
- 2 LG Stalks Celery [with leaves]
- 2 LG Jalapeno Peppers
- 2 LG Habenero Peppers
- 1 Bunch Cilantro Leaves
- 1/2 Bunch Parsley Leaves
- 2 LG Firm Sliced Avocados
- ● For The Herbs & Seasonings
- 1 Good Pinch Saffron Threads
- 1 tsp Crushed Mexican Oregano
- 1 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- ● For The Liquids [all chilled]
- 3 Cups Clamato Juice [+ reserves]
- 4 tbsp Tabasco Sauce [or more]
- 1/4 Cup Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Cup Lime Juice
- 1/3 Cup Orange Juice
- 2 Dashes Worshestershire Sauce [optional]
- ● For The Options
- Spiced Vodka
- Spiced Tequila
- Here's the bulk of what you'll need.
- Fine chop all chilled herbs and vegetables.
- Blanch all seafood [except imitation crab meat] in boiling water for 1 minute and drain if serving immediately. Leave raw out serving the following day. Allow to cool in fridge and rough chop.
- If adding avocados, add them upon serving. Otherwise you'll find yourself with a murky cocktail.
- Mix everything together and chill. Add enough Clamato to cover your ingredients.
- Serve in chilled tall or wide bodied glasses. I always wet my glasses down and freeze them before serving.
- Also, serve with sturdy quality crackers.
- A quick tip. Always save your seafood shells and freeze them for a seafood stock later on.
That's mixology drink recipes app, Special thanks to MMOBRIEN for making this delicious recipe.