Wed, 02 2020
Blue lagoon mocktail(non-alcoholic)Cook time : -, 1 Serving
It's easy to learn how to make non alcoholic drinks to mix with sprite. non alcoholic drinks to mix with sprite is one of my favorite menu.
How to make non alcoholic drinks to mix with sprite easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the non alcoholic drinks to mix with sprite! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 2 tbsp Curacao Syrup
- 500 ml Club soda/limca /Sprite/7up
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- Lemon wedges for garnishing
- 2 tbsp Sugar (if using limca avoid this)
- 1/2 tbsp ginger Crushed - (optional)
- handful Mint Ice Plenty of Cubes
- Method Crush the sugar and mint
- Take the glasses in which you want to serve the drink. Add sugar, mint crush mix, lemon juice, crushed ginger, and curacao syrup and stir with a spoon.
- Now add club soda or limca in it and give a quick stir. Quickly add handful of ice, some mint leaves and lemon wedges to garnish.
- Serve chilled.
That's non alcoholic drinks to mix with sprite, Special thanks to Shikha Vijay for making this delicious recipe.