Sun, 02 2020
EZ Award Winning Buttermilk Pancakes
It's easy to learn how to make pancake recipe buttermilk. pancake recipe buttermilk is one of my favorite menu.
How to make pancake recipe buttermilk easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the pancake recipe buttermilk! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 2 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 eggs (separated)
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Mix flour, salt, baking powder and white sugar in a medium mixing bowl.
- In smaller bowl wisk together egg yolks, buttermilk, whole milk, melted butter, vanilla and brown sugar.
- Mix yolk/milk mixture into flour mixture until just combined (will be slightly lumpy).
- Wisk egg whites either by hand or mixer with wisk attachment until medium peaks form.
- Folk egg whites gently into batter. The egg whites shouldn't be fully incorporated into the batter.
- Heat a griddle until hot (about 350 - 375°). Add small amount of butter (approximately 1/2 tsp. per pancake) to the hot griddle, then pour 1/4 cup per pancake onto griddle. Make sure you leave enough room between cakes.
- Cook until bubbles form on top of pancake, lift pancake slightly, if golden brown, turn over. Cook until golden brown on remaining side.
- Serve with maple syrup.
- Note: makes approximately one dozen 6-inch pancakes.
That's pancake recipe buttermilk, Special thanks to x2ez4u for making this delicious recipe.