Thu, 02 2020
Something Special Meat Pie
It's easy to learn how to make pastry recipe for meat pie. pastry recipe for meat pie is one of my favorite menu.
How to make pastry recipe for meat pie easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the pastry recipe for meat pie! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 envelope Spaghetti Sauce Mix
- 1 can Tomato Paste (6oz)
- 3/4 cup Water
- 1 Deep Dish Pie Crust (9in)
- Parmesan Cheese
- 2 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- Brown ground beef and drain
- Add spaghetti sauce mix, tomato paste and water then simmer for 5 minutes
- Put 1/2 your meat mixture in deep dish pie crust
- Sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese and 1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
- Add remaining meat and sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes at 400 °F
- Top with remaining Mozzarella Cheese and bake until cheese melts
- Remove pies from oven and let cool a bit
- Serve and enjoy!
That's pastry recipe for meat pie, Special thanks to Keona Jameese for making this delicious recipe.