Thu, 02 2020
Pesto Pepperoni Pizza
It's easy to learn how to make pesto pizza. pesto pizza is one of my favorite menu.
How to make pesto pizza easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the pesto pizza! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 lb lean ground meat
- 1/4 cup trinty mix (onion green pepper red pepper)
- 1 can 15oz tomato sauce
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp Philadelphia cooking cream (pesto)
- 1 packages pepperoni
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar blend
- 1 packages pre made pizza crust
- 1 extra virgin olive oil
- preheat oven to 450°F
- mix together meat, garlic powder, onion powder, and black pepper. Brown meat in a large skillet add trinity mix as soon as meat is completely brown.
- cook until trinity mix is translucent then add tomato sauce and simmer on low heat for 10 minutes
- lightly brush pizza crust with olive oil then spread creamy pesto all over the crust
- layer meat sauce on top of pesto layer
- layer cheeses on top of meat sauce layer
- layer pepperoni on top of cheese and place pizza in the oven
- lower oven temp to 425°F. and bake for 15 to 20 min or until pizza is nicely browned
- remove pizza from the oven let cool and enjoy.
That's pesto pizza, Special thanks to msplanbee for making this delicious recipe.