Mon, 02 2020
Easy Cinnamon Rolls with Puff Pastry
It's easy to learn how to make puff pastry dough. puff pastry dough is one of my favorite menu.
How to make puff pastry dough easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the puff pastry dough! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- For the bread dough:
- 300 grams All purpose flour (half strong flour + half cake flour)
- 200 ml Milk
- 30 grams Sugar
- 4 grams Salt
- 4 grams Dry yeast
- 1 Frozen puff pastry (24 x 16 cm)
- For the filling:
- 6 to 7 shakes Cinnamon powder
- 3 to 5 tablespoons Sugar
- 40 grams Dried fruits
- 10 grams Melted butter
- Knead all ingredients for the bread dough except for the puff pastry. Let the dough rise (first rising).
- Punch out the air from the dough, and let rest for 15 minutes. While that's going on, soak the dried fruits in hot water to reconstitute. Take out the frozen puff pastry from the freezer to soften a bit.
- Dust your work place. Using a rolling pin, stretch out the bread dough really gently. Fold in the puff pastry. Roll out the dough to sandwich the puff pastry.
- Fold the bread dough, making sure not to trap any air. Turn it 90° and fold.
- Fold in the edges. Repeat for 5 to 6 times.
- Fold the top and bottom. Roll it out again until it's about 3 x 15 cm.
- Evenly spread out the melted butter. If there are any leftovers, don't throw them out.
- Sprinkle tones of cinnamon and sugar.
- Drain the dried fruits and place them on top (don't put any on the seams).
- Roll it up.
- Divide int 12 portions. Place them in muffin liners if you have any. Cover with a sheet of damp kitchen paper. Let it rise for 40 minutes at 25 to 30° C (second rising).
- When it doubles in size, brush any leftover melted butter on top.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes at 180℃ to finish. Please adjust cooking time to your oven.
That's puff pastry dough, Special thanks to cookpad.japan for making this delicious recipe.