Sat, 02 2020
Refreshing cucumber and wakame (sea vegetable) sweet and sour salad
It's easy to learn how to make salad ideas . salad ideas is one of my favorite menu.
How to make salad ideas easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the salad ideas ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 10 cm long cucumber
- 10 g dried wakame (sea vegetable)
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1.5 Tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 Tablespoon fish stock (optional)
- Soak the wakame in plenty of cold water for 8-10 minutes.
- Slice cucumber thinly and mix with some salt. Leave for 5 minutes.
- Mix soy sauce, vinegar, sugar and fish stock or water in a bowl.
- Squeeze wakame and cucumber and mix with above dressing.
That's salad ideas recipes, Special thanks to Japanese Ideas for making this delicious recipe.