Wed, 02 2020
Mike's Easy Salmon SpreadCook time : 10 mins, 6 servings
It's easy to learn how to make salmon dip recipe dairy free. salmon dip recipe dairy free is one of my favorite menu.
How to make salmon dip recipe dairy free easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the salmon dip recipe dairy free! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- Salmon Cheese Dip
- 2 packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 6 or 8 oz Salmon Filet [or more]
- 1/2 cup Purple Onions [fine minced]
- 3 tbsp Green Onions [chopped-packed]
- 2 tsp Dried Parsley [or 1 tbsp packed fresh]
- 1/2 tsp Each: Old Bay - Garlic Powder - White Or Black Pepper - Dill
- 1 tbsp Horseradish [optional - but you can add more]
- Optional Additions
- 4 Drops Liquid Smoke [not the raw extract]
- 1/2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 2 dash Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 dash Hot Sauce
- 1 Sour Cream Or Mayonnaise [to thin]
- You can microwave your salmon filets for 2 to 3 minutes covered, bake at 350° for 15 minutes per pound, poach for 5 minutes or purchase already prepared salmon. Smoked, natural or - even canned - in a pinch. Your choice!
- Heat cream cheese in a medium sized bowl and microwave for 60 seconds. Mix in chopped or flaked salmon. Add all other ingredients. Mix well but not too fevered. Unless, you want a creamier texture!
- Chill for at least an hour. Know that you can easily mold your salmon cheese dip into any shape you'd like. Just use cling wrap or equivalent and chill. Serve with baguette chips, crackers, celery or carrots sticks. Most any type veggie will work. When spread is chilled, consider Melba Toast, or others alike, as cracker options since they hold up well to this spreads heavy weight and thickness.
- If you're looking for a super low carbohydrate cracker option, try these deliciously unique cheese chips. There's less than 1 gram carbs per 6 large chips. You can find them at Walmart in the chilled cheeses section.
That's salmon dip recipe dairy free, Special thanks to MMOBRIEN for making this delicious recipe.