Thu, 02 2020
Thai Coconut Curry Soup
It's easy to learn how to make turkey curry soup recipe. turkey curry soup recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make turkey curry soup recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the turkey curry soup recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 large package Turkey fillets
- 2 (900 ml) Chicken Broth
- 2 cans (500 ml) Coconut Milk
- 1 bunch Carrots
- 2 Broccoli crowns
- 2 Red Peppers
- 2 packages Oyster mushrooms
- 1 stalk fresh lemongrass
- 1 handful Thai birdseye chiles
- 4 Green chiles
- 2 small Shallots
- 1 small bunch Cilantro leaves
- 3-4 Kaffir lime leaves
- 1/2 jar Hot chili paste (I use Patak's as it has a great flavor)
- 3 tablespoons Hot curry powder
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- Add chicken broth and coconut milk to a large pot & bring to a low boil.
- Cut lemongrass into small 3cm strips, add to pot.
- While waiting for broth to boil chop into bite size pieces: - Carrots, Broccoli, Red Peppers, Oyster Mushrooms
- Add lime leaves, cilantro, chili paste, curry powder, cumin, cayenne pepper, chilli powder to pot.
- Dice birdseye and green chiles, shallots, add to pot.
- Once on a low boil, cut Turkey fillets into thin bite-size strips, add to pot. Boil for 10 minutes or until Turkey is cooked through.
- Add Broccoli, boil for another 5 minutes.
- Add Carrots, boil for 10 minutes.
- Add Red Peppers, Oyster mushrooms, low boil for 5-10 minutes or until slightly cooked.
- Stir & serve. Garnish with cilantro leaves
That's turkey curry soup recipe, Special thanks to Kevin T for making this delicious recipe.