Thu, 02 2020
It's easy to learn how to make turkey for dinner. turkey for dinner is one of my favorite menu.
How to make turkey for dinner easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the turkey for dinner! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup elbow macaroni
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 cup tomatoes, stewed or diced
- 15 oz whole kernel corn, drained (from can)
- 1 salt & pepper
- 1/2 onion chopped
- With a large pot bring water to boil. Add salt to taste.
- Add pasta for 8 to 10 minutes. Read pasta box instructions for precise time. Drain. (I like my pasta al dente, so I try it after 6 minutes)
- Add ground beef and sauté for 5 more minutes. Drain grease.
- Heat a large skillet on medium heat and add the chopped onions. Saute for 6 to 10 minutes. (you're free to complement with a clove of garlic)
- Add salt and garlic to taste. You can complement with garlic powder at this time.
- Add everything to the skillet: tomato sauce, tomatoes, corn and cooked macaroni. Allow heat through and stir well for 6 to 7 minutes. Serve warm.
That's turkey recipes for dinner, Special thanks to Rafael Sanches for making this delicious recipe.