Sat, 02 2020
Chicken Seekh Kabab - Pan-fried
It's easy to learn how to make vegan nut roast. vegan nut roast is one of my favorite menu.
How to make vegan nut roast easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the vegan nut roast! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 cup minced chicken
- 1 tablespoon fried onion paste
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1/2 turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp chopped ginger-garlic
- 1 chopped green chilli
- 1 tablespoon roasted cumin powder
- 1/2 tablespoon cashew nut paste
- 1 teaspoon dried mango powder/amchur powder
- 1 tablespoon gram flour/Besan
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 2 tablespoons ghee/clarified butter for basting while cooking
- to taste Salt
- Mix all of the above ingredients in a bowl except ghee/clarified butter. Mix well with the help of your hand. Then cover and keep in the refrigerator for an hour.
- In the meanwhile put skewer sticks in water for half an hour to prevent the sticks to get burnt. If you are using the metal skewers then brush oil on them.
- Now divide the chicken mixture into small portions. Make sausage like shapes with the help of your hands and slowly press onto the skewer. Wet your hand slightly to prevent the mixture sticking in your hand.
- Now grill them on a grilled pan or on a frying pan, by brushing a little bit of ghee/clarified butter. Brush ghee as needed while cooking to prevent drying.
- Chicken seekh kabab is ready to serve.
That's vegan nut roast, Special thanks to Geetanjali for making this delicious recipe.