Sat, 02 2020
Made in a Bread Machine! Rice Flour Financiers
It's easy to learn how to make bread recipe with almond flour. bread recipe with almond flour is one of my favorite menu.
How to make bread recipe with almond flour easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the bread recipe with almond flour! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- Adjust the quantity of butter and sugar with number of egg whites
- 45 grams Rice flour
- 45 grams Almond flour
- 100 grams Egg white
- 100 grams Butter
- 100 grams Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- Basically, make sure you measure butter and sugar to the same weight as 3 egg whites.
- Melt butter in a pan over medium heat. When it stops making spitting sounds and starts to brown, remove from the heat and strain through a strainer lined with a coffee filter. This will get rid of any burned bits.
- Along the other ingredients listed, pour the melted butter into the bread machine. Set to "Cake" mode and press "Start".
- If the machine tells you to scrape the sides, scrape the mixture down with a spatula and mix once to unstick the mixture from the bottom of the bread machine. Press "Start" again.
- Once it reaches 20 minutes before the scheduled end time, take out the loaf so it doesn't over-bake and become too hard. If you are unsure, check if it's done by inserting a skewer into the center.
- Don't eat the cake yet!! Once it's cooled, wrap in 2 layers of cling film and leave it to rest overnight at room temperature.
- This recipe doesn't require other tools or tricks but the resulting financiers will leave a lovely rich taste that melts in your mouth. Browned butter is really important for this recipe. Leave these for one day and you'll get the perfect flavour.
- To make cheap and easy homemade rice flour, refer to. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144676-unbelievably-cheap-easy-homemade-rice-flour
That's bread recipe with almond flour, Special thanks to cookpad.japan for making this delicious recipe.