Thu, 02 2020
No Butter! Rich and Sticky Tofu Brownies
It's easy to learn how to make brownie recipe without eggs. brownie recipe without eggs is one of my favorite menu.
How to make brownie recipe without eggs easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the brownie recipe without eggs! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 200 grams Silken tofu
- 1 Egg
- 100 grams Sugar
- 70 grams Chocolate chips or a chocolate bar
- 1 tbsp Milk
- 30 grams Flour
- 10 grams Corn starch or katakuriko
- 10 grams Cocoa powder
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 dash Vanilla extract
- 1 Chocolate chips (for topping)
- Strain the tofu lightly through a strainer and whisk until smooth. Add the egg and sugar and mix thoroughly. In a separate bowl, combine the chocolate and milk, then microwave for 1 minute. When the chocolate has melted, add that chocolate mixture into the tofu and mix well.
- Add vanilla extract and the other powdered ingredients. Also add salt and mix until smooth. Strain through a strainer as you pour the mixture into the loaf tin. Don't worry if it's still a little lumpy. (Make sure to grease the tin because the dough might stick.)
- Top the surface evenly with chocolate chips. Bake in the oven at 180℃ for 35-40 minutes. It's ready to be served when the surface is dry and spongy when touched. Let it cool in the tin. For an even richer texture, chill in the fridge.
- Check the brownies while they're in the oven -they're ready when the chocolate chips are about 80% sunken into the dough.
- COOKPAD user Harapekoen'nan made a new variation. It uses 150 g of tofu, 2 tablespoons of sugar, and 1 whole banana. I tried it too. It has a nice banana flavor and it's even chewier. It's not too sweet, and the banana and chocolate taste great together!
- This is the miso strainer (left) and the oil drainer (right) that I used to strain the tofu and dough.
- In this variation, I substituted the chocolate with white chocolate, and the cocoa powder with almond flour.
- It tastes like New York cheesecake! So delicious - even milkier and smoother then the chocolate version.
That's brownie recipe without eggs, Special thanks to cookpad.japan for making this delicious recipe.