Thu, 02 2020
Bacon Roasted Brussel Sprouts
It's easy to learn how to make brussel sprout recipe easy. brussel sprout recipe easy is one of my favorite menu.
How to make brussel sprout recipe easy easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the brussel sprout recipe easy! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 12 oz package of brussel sprouts
- 4 slice bacon, reserve grease
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1 salt to taste
- 1 fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Fry bacon until crispy, crumble bacon, and reserve grease. Set aside until you get brussel sprouts ready.
- Wash brussel sprouts. Cut off stems and remove any bad outer leaves.
- Cut in half.
- Toss in bowl with onions, bacon, bacon grease, salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste.
- Line a baking sheet with tin foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Arrange sprouts in singer layer on baking sheet.
- Roast for 15 minutes, stir. Then rearrange on baking sheet in a singler layer. I try to make sure each sprout is turned over so that both sides will brown.
- Continue roasting for 10 minutes or until all sprouts are tender and have some degree of browning to them.
That's brussel sprout recipe easy, Special thanks to sarabeth351 for making this delicious recipe.