Thu, 02 2020
Seasoned Brussels Sprouts with Bonito Flakes
It's easy to learn how to make brussel sprouts soup recipe. brussel sprouts soup recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make brussel sprouts soup recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the brussel sprouts soup recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 500 grams Brussels sprouts (raw)
- 2 tsp Fish sauce
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1/4 teasponn Chicken soup stock (granulated)
- 15 drops Chili oil (if you like)
- 1/4 tsp Sesame oil
- 10 grams Bonito flakes
- Remove the outer skin of the brussels sprouts, cut in half, and set aside. There's no need to make more cuts.
- Cook in boiling water for about 3 minutes. Occasionally, check the hardness to make sure you're not over-boiling. Drain after removing from the water.
- After draining, soak in ice or run under cold water to cool. Be careful not to over-cool. Drain again.
- Combine the flavoring ingredients in a bowl and mix together.
- Add the boiled brussels sprouts and mix.
- Sprinkle bonito flakes and mix. Leave it for a while to let the delicious flavor set in.
- This goes well with pasta. You can also add some spice to it as well.
That's brussel sprouts soup recipe, Special thanks to cookpad.japan for making this delicious recipe.