Wed, 02 2020
Cannoli poke cake
It's easy to learn how to make cannoli cupcakes recipe. cannoli cupcakes recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make cannoli cupcakes recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the cannoli cupcakes recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- white cake mix
- 3 egg whites
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 cup flour
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1.5 cups whipping cream
- 1 powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- mini chocolate chips
- 14 Oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Bake cake in a 13x9 inch pan according to instructions
- Poke many holes in top. I use a straw.
- Pour the condensed milk on the cake, over the holes. Allow to soak in for 1 hour.
- Mix together cream cheese, vanilla, cinnamon, and sugar until smooth.
- Whip the cream until you get stiff peaks and then fold into cream cheese mixture.
- After cake has absorbed the milk for 1 hour, top with the frosting.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Liberally sprinkle the top with chocolate chips. (I sprinkle the chips lightly with powered sugar too, to make it look like a pastry item)
That's cannoli cupcakes recipe, Special thanks to Rachel Rang for making this delicious recipe.