Thu, 02 2020
Pineapple brownie with caramel syrup
It's easy to learn how to make caramel brownies recipe. caramel brownies recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make caramel brownies recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the caramel brownies recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 cup ap flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 dash salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 tbsp nutella spread
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup toffee chips
- 1/2 cup milk
- Preheat oven at 180° C/ 350° F. Line an 8-inch/ 20 cm baking pan with parchment paper. In a medium bowl or in the mesaurements cup, combine first four (dry) ingredients together.
- In another bowl, beat eggs and sugar till creamy and pale in color.
- Next, add the melted butter, vanilla and nutella spread. Mix well. Then add the dry ingredients. Last, add the walnuts and the pinepple. Pour into prepared baking pan and bake for 50 minutes.
- Once baked, let it cool. Next, prepare the caramel syrup. In a small saucepan combine the milk and toffee chips. Heat the milk and stir continously till the chips have melted.
- Place the cooled brownie in a large plate, poke some holes with a fork and drizzle the hot caramel syrup. You may have some left, set it aside and use the syrup extra when serving. Let it cool a little bit longer and serve. Hope you enjoy!
That's caramel brownies recipe, Special thanks to afrora m for making this delicious recipe.