Thu, 02 2020
Light Ginger Caramel Oat Slices
It's easy to learn how to make caramel log. caramel log is one of my favorite menu.
How to make caramel log easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the caramel log! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- ¾ cup flour wholemeal or 135 g
- oats 1 cup rolled or 100 g
- coconut ½ cup flesh, raw or 45 g
- brown sugar ¼ cup or 50 g, firmly packed
- baking powder 1½ teaspoons
- butter 150 g
- golden syrup 1 tablespoon or 25 g
- For the topping:
- condensed milk 1 tin nestlé fat free sweetened or 405 g
- butter 1 tablespoon or 15 g
- ginger 1 teaspoon fresh or 5 g, grounded
- 30 g dark chocolate
- See Original Recipe
That's caramel log, Special thanks to SonyaAbd for making this delicious recipe.