Wed, 02 2020
Roasted Garlic & Chive Cream Cheese SpreadCook time : -, 1 Serving
It's easy to learn how to make cheese spread . cheese spread is one of my favorite menu.
How to make cheese spread easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the cheese spread ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 3 medium garlic bulbs - roasted
- 8 oz cream cheese - softened
- 2 tbs minced fresh chives
- 1 pinch each salt and pepper, if desired
- To roast garlic: Leave bulbs whole. Cut off stem end of each bulb, leaving all cloves exposed. Place cut side up on a large piece of foil. Drizzle tops with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Close up foil around cloves to form a pouch. Bake in 350°F oven 45 min - 1 hr. Or until a knife easily pierces through the cloves. Remove from oven. Let cool completely.
- Squeeze cloves out of 2 of the bulbs into a medium bowl. Remove any pieces of skin that might fall in. Mash garlic with a fork to form a paste. Add cream cheese and stir to thoroughly combine.
- Squeeze cloves from third bulb into bowl. Add chives. Gently fold in to maintain larger pieces of garlic from the last bulb. Taste, add additional salt and pepper if desired. Transfer to an air tight container. Refrigerate at least overnight before using for flavors to blend.
- You can spread this on bagels, crackers, toast, etc. Use it as a stir-in to mashed potatoes or a dip for veggies. The possibilities are endless! Enjoy!
That's cheese spread recipes, Special thanks to StephieCanCook for making this delicious recipe.