Mon, 02 2020
Kozhi Ada (Chicken Hot pockets)Cook time : 30 mins, 3-serving
It's easy to learn how to make chicken snacks malayalam. chicken snacks malayalam is one of my favorite menu.
How to make chicken snacks malayalam easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the chicken snacks malayalam! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 Cup Maidah
- 2 Tablespoons Ghee Dalda / (Vanaspathi)
- 1 Cup Chicken Cooked
- 2 Onions
- 2 green Chilli
- 1 Tablespoon Ginger
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic
- 10 Curry Leaves
- 1 Teaspoon red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Turmeric
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garam Masala
- Coconut Oil
- Make a soft dough out of maidah, using ghee, little salt and water. Keep it aside.
- Cook the chicken,Adding salt, a pinch of turmeric powder, and pepper powder.Mince the cooked chicken properly.
- Heat oil in a pan, and saute onions till it becomes golden brown. Add curry leaves, and ground ginger, garlic and green chilllis paste.
- When the onion starts getting golden brown, add a little turmeric powder, red chilli powder, garam masala, and salt to taste.
- Once all the spices are blended well in the mixture, add the minced chicken.Saute this on low heat, till the mixture is fully dry.Switch off the stove.
- Roll out small thin discs out of the dough.Add required chicken filling on one side and fold it from the other side.Seal the edges together in a pattern to form a crescent shape.
- Heat oil in a pan, and add the adas one by one, and fry on medium heat till slightly golden colour.
- Note : The oil should be on medium heat.If it's too hot, the dough will be only cooked on the outside, and if it's too low heat, the adas will be too oily.
That's chicken snacks recipes malayalam, Special thanks to Faseela K for making this delicious recipe.