Sat, 02 2020
My Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie !! :)
It's easy to learn how to make chocolate chip cookie recipe. chocolate chip cookie recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make chocolate chip cookie recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the chocolate chip cookie recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 cup butter
- 2 1/4 cup bread flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup granulated white sugar
- 1 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp whole milk
- 2 cup mini chocolate chips
- These are my perfect chocolate chip cookies! they are a thin cookie with a crispy edge and a soft chewy center.. in my opinion.. perfection!
- Preheat oven to 350
- Semi melt butter.
- Cream butter with both sugars.
- Beat in egg, milk and vanilla.
- In another bowl stir together flour, salt and baking soda.
- Gradually add flour mix to butter mix. stirring well between each addition.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Refridgerate dough for 1 hour.
- Once chilled and rested.. place by the teaspoon to q.t teaspoon onto parchment lined cookie sheet. about 2-3 inches apart. this will spread out! only put about 6 -8 cookies per tray for larger trays.
- Bake for about 12 min. on middle to middle upper oven rack........ Hint: 10 min. for a more undercooked soggy cookie. 12 min. for crispy edges, semi-soft, semi-chewy center or longer for an extra crispy cookie.
- Be sure to check through the window that ur cookies are not burning and cooking evenly.
- Remove from heat and let stand one minute onto cookie sheet. then remove onto cooling rack to cool completely.
- Makes about 43 - 3" cookies
- U can use light brown sugar instead of dark brown sugar. as I did today.
- U can use margarine instead of butter like I did today however your edges won't be quite as crunchy and may have a slight texture differance. but still tastes awesome!
- U can omit the salt...
- U can use 2 egg whites or two egg yolks instead of 1 whole egg.. it does change it a bit but it will still be just as good.
- If u don't like them as chocolatey just lessen the amount of chips..
- Any other questions feel free to ask! :)
That's chocolate chip cookie recipe, Special thanks to renee for making this delicious recipe.