Tue, 02 2020
Kerrie Noedelslaai / Curry Noodle Salad
It's easy to learn how to make curry noodles recipe. curry noodles recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make curry noodles recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the curry noodles recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 500 g Noodles
- 1 Tablespoon Hot Cartwrights Curry Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Ayam Malaysian Curry Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Turmeric Ground
- 2 Tea Spoons Black Pepper and Salt to taste
- 1 Cup Tomato Sauce preferably Allgold Rosella if you are in Aust
- 1/2 Cup Brown Vinegar Safari
- 1/2 Cup Vegitable Oil
- 200 g Sugar
- 2 Tea Spoons medium ground Black Pepper and Salt to taste
- 1 Green Pepper / Capsicum
- 1 Large onion
- Boil the noodles use a bit of oil and salt in the water
- Cut the onion and Green / Red Pepper finely
- Make the Sauce mix the tomato sauce, vinigar, oil and sugar together mix well
- Strain the Noodles put in mixing bowl add the onions and Peppers
- Mix the sauce in and add Black Pepper and Salt
- Refrigerate over night
That's curry noodles recipe, Special thanks to Francois_Porra for making this delicious recipe.