Mon, 02 2020
Palacinky (Czech Pancakes)
It's easy to learn how to make czech pastry recipe. czech pastry recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make czech pastry recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the czech pastry recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 150 ml milk
- 110 grams flour
- 1 eggs
- 1/2 dash salt
- Mix the flour, milk, egg and salt all together. I'm using the measurement cup to measure the milk first, then tare the scale and measure the flour weight.
- Preheat your pan and use one small spoon of oil to prevent pancake sticking to the pan (I'm using Olive Oil for that). Pan of my choice is the Teflon coated one for it needs less oil to prevent stickiness.
- Pour part of the mixture in preheated pan. Cover some 1/3 of the center of your pan with the mixture and then make it as thin as possible using what ever skill or tool you have.
- Flip the pancake when it changes color and then up to your taste. Finished product should be golden-brown.
- Repeat step 2 before each new pancake.
- Finished pancakes may be served with jams, yoghurt, honey... Try strawberry or blueberry jam in combination with a whipped cream. For fancy coffee (dessert) look use a bit of cacao powder to coat the whipped cream ;) You may also use a ketchup, ham and/or cheese for the salty variant. Be creative └(^o^)┘
That's czech pastry recipe, Special thanks to Tomajda for making this delicious recipe.