Tue, 02 2020
Fruit Cake (the Easy Way!) Sugar Free
It's easy to learn how to make easy royal icing recipe. easy royal icing recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make easy royal icing recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the easy royal icing recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 500 grams mixed fruit
- 2 cup plain (all purpose) flour or any flour to suit your allergy
- 1 3/4 cup black tea (if making Christmas cake use 1½ cups plus ¼ cup brandy)
- Put fruit and tea (tea & brandy) in a bowl and let stand overnight
- Preheat oven to 125ºC gas 1½
- Line a greased loaf tin with baking parchment (I use a strip that I leave long on both ends to lift the cake out)
- Add the flour to the fruit mixture and stir in well (some fruit absorbs all the liquid and you may need a couple tablespoons of water to help mix, but it should not be a runny mixture)
- Bake for 2¼ hours in the centre of the oven. Allow to cool in the tin before removing
- If making Christmas cake you may want to double the quantities and bake for 2½ hours in an 8" square or round tin. When cold, wrap in foil and feed with brandy every week for 4 weeks before covering with marzipan and royal icing
That's easy royal icing recipe, Special thanks to Arty Greig for making this delicious recipe.