Sun, 02 2020
Eggnog French Toast Bake
It's easy to learn how to make eggnog french toast recipe. eggnog french toast recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make eggnog french toast recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the eggnog french toast recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1/2 loaf white bread, broken into pieces
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup egg nog
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract, pure
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 3 tbsp dark (or light) brown sugar
- 1 powdered sugar(optional)
- Preheat oven to 350. Place bread pieces in a sprayed/greased 8x8 baking pan.
- Mix remaining ingredients except brown sugar and whisk well. Pour over bread in dish and incorporate well making sure all bread pieces are coated. Sprinkle with brown sugar on top.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until a cake tester inserted comes out clean. Cut into squares and enjoy!! Powdered sugar can be dusted on each serving if you want it sweeter....;)
That's eggnog french toast recipe, Special thanks to Bridget for making this delicious recipe.