Sat, 02 2020
Simmered Pacific Saury with Ginger
It's easy to learn how to make gingerbread recipe with fresh ginger. gingerbread recipe with fresh ginger is one of my favorite menu.
How to make gingerbread recipe with fresh ginger easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the gingerbread recipe with fresh ginger! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 4 Pacific saury
- 1 thumb Ginger
- 1 1/2 tbsp each Soy sauce, Mirin, Sake
- 2 rounded teaspoons Sugar
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- Remove the head, tail, and guts from the pacific saury. Cut into 3 to 4 pieces. Quickly wash in salted water, and pat dry with kitchen paper.
- Put the ginger and the seasonings in a pressure cooker, and place the pacific saury. Add enough water until the sauce reaches 1/2 of the pacific saury's height.
- Cover with the lid, and bring up to pressure, then turn the heat down to low, and cook for about 20 minutes.
- Simmer to thicken the sauce a little before serving.
That's gingerbread recipe with fresh ginger, Special thanks to cookpad.japan for making this delicious recipe.