Thu, 02 2020
Slow cooker pizza dip
It's easy to learn how to make pizza dip recipe. pizza dip recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make pizza dip recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the pizza dip recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 2 packages 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 packages Pepperoni (at least 8 oz. cubed or cut up)
- 2 cup Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 can pizza sauce (10-15 oz)
- 1/4 tsp Basil, marjoram, rosemary, oregano, thyme, sage (or 1 1/2 teas. of Italian seasoning)
- 1/2 tsp Crushed red pepper
- 1 packages Tortilla chips, pretzel chips or garlic bread
- Cut up pepperoni if needed.
- Mix all ingredients into slow cooker on low setting, cook 1 or until melted, mixing occasionally.
- Serve with garlic bread, tortilla chips or flat pretzel chips.
- When ready to serve top with favorite pizza toppings or put extra toppings on the side for people to add themselves. (More pepperoni, olives, jalapenos, bacon, onions, etc)
That's pizza dip recipe, Special thanks to jmegirl4u for making this delicious recipe.