Thu, 02 2020
Creamy Pasta Alfredo With Shrimp Scampi
It's easy to learn how to make shrimp scampi pizza. shrimp scampi pizza is one of my favorite menu.
How to make shrimp scampi pizza easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the shrimp scampi pizza! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 box Favorite pasta
- 1 bag of frozen uncooked shrimp
- 1 bunch Cilantro
- 1 Lemon sliced
- 1/2 cup Cashews
- 3 tbsp Nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 Miss dash seasoning to taste
- 1 Braggs aminos to taste
- 1 head of cauliflower chopped
- 1 tbsp Chopped parsley or cilantro
- 1 cup Veggie broth
- 1/4 cup Earth balance butter spread
- 3 clove garlic crushed and chopped
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- Steam cauliflower in the one cup of broth on low, covered for 10 minutes
- In bender combine nuts, salt, yeast, olive oil, cauliflower and broth. Blend until smooth. Pour over cooked pasta, and season to taste.
- In oven, 350°F, cook shrimp butter lemon garlic, until done about 20 min. Remove lemons and add shrimp and most of sauce to pasta. Top with cilantro and enjoy!!
That's shrimp scampi pizza, Special thanks to Tina Smith for making this delicious recipe.