Sun, 02 2020
Spicy Brussels Sprouts with Garlic and Bacon
It's easy to learn how to make spicy brussels sprouts recipe. spicy brussels sprouts recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make spicy brussels sprouts recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the spicy brussels sprouts recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 bunch Fresh Brussel Sprouts
- 5 slice Bacon
- 3 clove Fresh diced garlic
- 2 tbsp balsalmic vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large green chili pepper, diced
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
- 1 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/3 cup water or chicken stock
- Wash sprouts, remove stems and cut in half.
- Add water or chicken stock to sprouts, cover and microwave-steam for 3 minutes. Set aside
- Cut bacon into small bite sized pieces. Add to a large skillet and cook on med-high for 2-3mins.
- Add garlic, diced chili pepper, and olive oil to bacon. Cook for another minute. Be careful to not burn garlic.
- Drain steamed sprouts and add to skillet. Coat sprouts with oil thoroughly. Add balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes.
- Sautee sprouts for 6-8 minutes, allowing them to slightly char/brown and caramelize.
- Serve immediately.
That's spicy brussels sprouts recipe, Special thanks to toastieq for making this delicious recipe.