Mon, 02 2020
It's easy to learn how to make stew . stew is one of my favorite menu.
How to make stew easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the stew ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1/2 kg matumbo
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- cooking oil
- 1 tbs salt
- curry powder/royco
- 1 half cup water
- Chop the matumbo into smaller pieces and wash. then using pressure cooker cook the matumbo for 1 hour. if using jiko or gas boil for 3.5 hours. Until tender.
- Chop the tomatoes, onion and coriander in different bowls.
- In a cooking pan, add oil then heat until hot the add onions. let the onions to cook until golden brown then add tomatoes and stir to mix.
- Then add the boiled matumbo and stir. add a half cup of water as soup and stir. add salt and curry powder then stir again. cover to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Once cooked add coriander and stir then cook for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and serve with Ugali
That's stew recipes, Special thanks to Winny Edward for making this delicious recipe.