Mon, 02 2020
Tuna Mayo WrapCook time : 15 minutes, 2 servings
It's easy to learn how to make tuna mayo spread recipe. tuna mayo spread recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make tuna mayo spread recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the tuna mayo spread recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 2 Fresh Tortilla Wraps
- 170 g Tuna, canned or fresh
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsps Mayonnaise, plus extra
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 30 g Lettuce, chopped
- 30 g Onions, sliced thinly
- 20 g Green pepper, diced
- 30 g Feta Cheese with herbs
- to taste Salt,
- to taste Black Pepper,
- Mix together the tuna, lemon juice, mayonnaise, dijon mustard and set aside.
- Spread the extra mayonnaise on the tortilla wraps.
- Place all the remaining ingredients (lettuce, onion, green pepper and feta cheese), including the tuna mix, onto the wraps. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Roll tightly and enjoy by candlelight.
That's tuna mayo spread recipe, Special thanks to Chanél Pheiffer for making this delicious recipe.